Marcel’s Creative Exchange is a great, unconventional getaway located in the very center of Amsterdam, within the seventeenth-century canal ring. Marcel provides you with a second home where you can feel safe and relaxed. From our base there are many different ways to discover Amsterdam. Take the blue trams, hop-on hop-off canal boats, or just walk or bike. Everything is nearby!
Just a taste:
- Museum District (The Rijksmuseum, Stedelijk Museum, Van Gogh Museum) – 5 min walk
- Anne Frank House – 13 min walk
- Royal Palace – 10 min walk
- Shopping District (Kalverstraat) – 3 min walk
- Leidse Square – 1 min walk
- Rembrandt Square – 8 min walk
- Red Licht District – 15 min walk
Directions from Schiphol Airport
Train from Schiphol Airport
- Take the train from Schiphol Airport to Amsterdam Central Station
- Central Station Amsterdam: Taxi to Marcel’s Creative Exchange (12 euro).
- Central Station Amsterdam: Tram #1 to “Prinsengracht”.
Taxi from Schiphol Airport
- Order Taxi from Schiphol Airport to Marcel’s Creative Exchange via Schipholhoteltaxi.com (37,50 euro).
- You can also take a normal taxi from Schiphol Airport, but this will be more costly (43 euro).
Directions by car
My advice is to drive up to the corner of Prinsengracht/Leidsestraat, unload your luggage, and then park your car outside the city center.
Car parkings outside Amsterdam:
- Parking Olympic Stadium Amsterdam.
Address: Olympisch Stadion 44.
8 euro for 24 hours. This includes 5 tickets for public transport.
The tram will take you in to the stop “Leidseplein” in 35 minutes.
The parking area is open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Car parking around the corner from Marcel’s Creative Exchange
Parking “De Hoofdstad”
Address: Prinsengracht 540
45 euro for 24 hours.